To start, they have beautiful, classic, modern designs that will fit well with any invitation design. On top of that, they give you full control to edit the colors, fonts, and layouts of the page to fit your vision:
When you register for a Riley & Grey site, you get to choose a custom domain name for your wedding site. Choose something that will be easy for your guests to remember! This is a great tool to print on your Save the Dates and Invitations for guests to easily check on wedding updates.
Some important details to consider including:
- Date/time/location (of course!) and full wedding schedule
- Transportation and parking instructions
- Accommodations (locations and directions for booking hotels)
- Photos of the happy couple (R&G has a beautiful gallery page to use for this)
- Information about how you met/got engaged (this is especially important if there are guests invited who may not know one of you)
- Registry links (R&G makes this easy by providing built in templates)
- Online RSVP (again, R&G has a fabulous template for this)
- FAQs (dress code, contact information, etc.)
Be sure to follow along on their blog for wedding inspiration. Have you tried Riley & Grey for your website? Tell us about your experience in the comments section!